Refund Policy​

Refund Policy​

We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We understand that circumstances may arise where you feel the need to request a refund. Please note that our policy stipulates that refunds cannot be processed within the first two months of service.
If, after this initial period, you decide to proceed with a refund request, be aware that a deduction of 60% from the original payment will be applied to cover the costs of services already rendered and administrative fees. Consequently, you will be eligible to receive a refund of the remaining 40% of your initial payment.
We encourage our clients to review this policy carefully and to reach out to our customer service team should they have any questions or concerns before making a commitment.
At Resolve my Issues, our primary goal is to deliver top-notch web development services to our clients. Nevertheless, we recognize that there might be instances where a refund becomes necessary. Please take a moment to review our refund policy outlined below:
  1. Refund eligibility:
We are proud to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee to all our clients. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with our service, please reach out to us within 30 days from the project’s delivery date to request a refund. It’s important to note that after this 30-day period, we reserve the right to decline any refund requests.

2. Grounds for a refund:

Refunds will only be granted under the following circumstances:
a) If we do not deliver the project as per the agreed-upon scope of work.
b) If we are unable to resolve any issues with the project after repeated attempts.
c) If the client chooses to cancel the project before any work has commenced.

3. Refund process:

To request a refund, please contact us via email at sales@resolvemyissue and include the following information:

a) Your name and contact information.
b) A detailed description of the issue and the rationale for requesting a refund.
c) Any pertinent documentation or screenshots that substantiate your claim.
Upon receipt of your refund request, we will conduct a thorough review and provide a response within 7 business days. If your request is approved, we will proceed to process the refund, and you can expect to receive it within 14 business days.
  1. Exclusions:
Please note that our refund policy does not cover the following:
a) Changes in the client’s requirements that occur after the project has commenced.
b) Delays attributable to the client or third-party vendors.
c) Force majeure events, including but not limited to natural disasters, war, or government actions, that are beyond our control.

5. Contact us:

If you have any questions or concerns regarding our refund policy, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our commitment is to offer the highest level of service to our clients, and we are dedicated to working with you to address any concerns that may arise.