Are you looking workout for a flat stomach? To better tone your abdominal area, you can extend the practice time of every yoga body and gain resistance by adding some weight.
To get a curvy flat you will need to adopt a healthy lifestyle that combines good food habits with exercise routines. Some yogasana postures can help you get a shapely, flat stomach.
While there are many different tricks to get the desired results, it is important to keep in mind that diet and exercise are the two most important pillars.
Some Yogasanas Workout For flat stomach.
Today we want to talk about five yogasanas whose regular practice will increase calorie melting and trimming of this part of the body.
The good thing is that apart from these amazing physical benefits, you will also tone your muscles and increase your stamina.
Try these at home!
1. Cobra Pose
Bhujangasana is recommended to strengthen the abdominal muscles and relax the lower back. This is an ideal exercise to help you get a flat tummy.
It’s your belly is ideal for those who fight against obesity and fat curvy-flat to make, want to trim it.
How to do?
- Spread the legs, lay on the carpet or mats on the floor and lift the torso above the ground with the help of arms (as in the picture).
- Inhale slowly and try to raise the chest as much as possible.
- Stay in this position for 20 seconds and then slowly return to the posture of lying on the mat.
- Repeat this three to five times, and as the strength increases, increase the time to remain in that posture.
2. Boat Pose
This pose is ideal for making the abdominal muscles shapely, as well as it is recommended to strengthen the legs and back.
This mudra works together on those muscle groups. It requires balance and strength, so it is great for increasing your resistance.
How to do?
- Lie on the mat with your legs spread and keep the arms at your side.
- Inhale and raise the legs and torso as high as you can.
- In addition, the arms should be stretched as if you want to touch your toes.
- The buttock and some upper part of it will be on the floor and the rest of the body above and below will be raised by making an angle of 45 degrees in the air. Stay in this position for 15 to 20 seconds and simultaneously take deep breaths.
- Repeat this three to five times in each session.
3. Bow Pose
This interesting pose is ideal for trimming the waist and making your abdominal muscles shapely.
By doing its regular practice, the muscles in the lower back will be relaxed and the functioning of the digestive system will also improve. Therefore, it is an ideal yogasana to help you get a flat stomach.
How to do?
- Spread legs on the mat and lie on your stomach and keep the arms in your armpits.
- Now bend the knees and bring them near the arms so that the feet or ankles can be held by the hands.
- Then inhale and raise the head as if trying to bend the body into the shape of a bow.
- Take deep breaths and stay in this position for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Exhale and return to the starting position. Repeat this five times.
Planck ( Kumbhakasan ) is a physical resistance exercise that allows the abdominal and back muscles to work out.
While this posture may sound, its practice requires balance and concentration as it engages your entire body in workouts.
How to do?
- Lie on your stomach and support the body with the ball of the palms and feet.
- Make sure that your feet are completely straight and keep your hands relaxed under your shoulders.
- Then to increase the intensity of the exercise, lift the torso off the floor while pushing your hands downwards.
- Breathe and hold the body in a straight line for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Then exhale and slowly bring the body down until you reach a state of rest.
- Repeat this 3 times.
5. Bridge Pose
Bridge pose is an easy yoga pose that strengthens your muscles.
Regular practice will reduce tension in your back and tighten glutes.
How to do?
- Lie on your back with your legs bent and place your hands near the body.
- Then pull the shoulders back slightly and hold your heel with your hands.
- Raise the hips as high as possible from the floor without raising the feet above the ground.
- You will also shrink the glutes as if trying to make a bridge from the back.
- Stay in this position for 15 seconds and exhale before returning to the starting position.